With ambitious goals for the group, we are looking for an innovative, can-do relationship builder with a consultative sales approach and passion for the DSA sector to help us meet our aggressive growth plans. Working closely with our CEO, Head of Partnership Development and Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering quarterly sales revenues against agreed targets across the eQS Group.
Based from home and working in the field, you will meet remotely and face-to-face (when safe to do so) with Higher Education Providers (universities and colleges) and organisations that support students through the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) and employees through the Access to Work (AtW) schemes across the UK.
- You will proactively engage with needs assessment centres, freelance assessors, universities and other relevant institutions across the UK to promote and sell our products and services through virtual and face-to-face relationship building activities.
- You will undertake a range of sales activities including identifying new prospective providers, following up leads, meeting and presenting to providers, attending relevant events, delivering CPD courses and ultimately securing sales revenues to achieve targets.
- You will positively and diplomatically address challenges and objections from prospective and current customers with a view to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction resulting in future commercial engagement.
- Adept at working with customers to understand their future requirements you will possess the skills to work with internal teams to influence our product and services roadmap.
- You will work closely with our sector lead with regards to lead generation and appointment setting.
- You will liaise with the marketing team to develop briefing documents for marketing initiatives and campaigns to support your sales generation activities.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with the ability to anticipate and meet the requirements of all customers.
- Tenacity, drive and determination to secure sales using a consultative approach and exceed quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Evidence of skills that include prospecting, building a pipeline, needs analysis, proposal solution development, closing techniques and sales reporting.
- Good interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills including presentation, strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Able to self-motivate, work as part of a team, work on own initiative, prioritise and handle a diverse workload.
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A valid driving licence is essential as is a suitable car for business usage.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of the DSA and/or education sector.
- Experience of working in Account Management within a sales environment.
Home-based (UK), reporting to Head of Partnership Development in the Sales and Marketing Team.
Competitive salary and company benefits.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Chris Collier, Head of Partnership Development: email@example.com