Responsible for contract management within the business liaising with customers & suppliers managing contract processes and ensuring robust paperwork supports all agreements. Providing legal support for HR, Finance and Operations as well supporting the Exec team through business acquisitions and managing the relationship with external legal providers.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company.
- Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
- Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
- maintain trademark and Intellectual Property protection across the group as necessary
- develop and maintain a contracts database, with a view to summarising key terms and tracking contract expiry dates
- Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation and regulations as applicable to be business.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding and knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
- experience as a commercial lawyer working in-house
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiating and drafting skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business.
- The ability to communicate complex legal issues and risks in terms that non-legal colleagues can understand.
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous role.
- Experience of working in a high growth acquisitive business
Competitive salary and company benefits.
To apply, please click here.