The eQS Company
When we think about education, we think about the wonderment of learning and the endless opportunities in life it can bring. But what if there are barriers to learning?
Assistive technology (AT) is designed to improve an individual’s ability to access the world around them, such as accessing learning in education, the workplace and the wider world.
eQuality Solutions is a group of sister companies that share a passion for supporting inclusivity and neurodiversity with personalised learning solutions.
This passion stems from our founder, Chris Quickfall, who discovered he was dyslexic when he was 21, whilst studying at university. Having experienced the equipment and services available first-hand, Chris’ desire to improve the quality of support for all higher education students receiving Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), fuelled the launch of our three companies.
eQuality Solutions is made up of Invate, an AT equipment and software provider, e-Quality Learning, a one-to-one AT training provider, and Learning Labs, an AT e-learning portal.
Our goal is to help people to get the most out of their assistive technology (AT), and therefore, achieve their full potential in life.
eQuality Solutions is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales and Marketing Team. Working across not only the three company brands, but also our group’s external corporate and internal cultural brands, the ideal candidate will be stepping into a promising and diverse marketing role.
With aggressive growth plans that include taking our products and services into new markets through continuous innovation in marketing creativity, we are looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive who can play a central role within our vibrant team, reporting in to the Marketing Manager.
If you want to be part of a motivated and forward-thinking team to help raise awareness of products and services that are designed to support people in achieving their full potential, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various types of content regularly, to expand our company’s awareness and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
We are looking for a candidate who shares our values.
We support our staff in fulfilling the values with our monthly Lunch ‘n’ Learn programme where members of the team take turns to lead a workshop (and lunch is included!) We also run a LEAD (Leadership Exploration and Development) Programme to support our management team in growing as leaders of the business.
Our Employee Benefits
We provide a comprehensive package for all employees which aims to:
- Make a tangible difference to life – both inside and outside the office.
- Create a rewarding workplace where everyone feels valued.
- Have a focus on wellbeing as an integrated part of a good working life.
See the full benefits by clicking here.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Craft engaging content targeted to a niche audience.
- Nurture our social media and other online communities to convert target audience members into sales leads.
- Collaborate with the design team on creative projects.
- Analyse and report on information regarding products, services, customers, competitors and sector dynamics to maintain team knowledge in these areas.
- Proactively suggest new creative marketing ideas to support a consistently innovative marketing team output.
- Responsibility for managing innovative and engaging sector events.
- Experience in digital marketing and creating SEO-friendly website content.
- Exceptional attention to detail in copy-checking and editing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of different writing styles and tones of voice.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues and customers at all levels.
- A creative flair for design with an understanding of visual communications.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising workload with efficiency.
- Ability to work with a design team, collaborating on creative projects.
- Ability to effectively plan, curate and post content on social media.
- Previous marketing career experience essential.
Beneficial Skills / Experience:
- Running / presenting webinars.
- Sector experience in technology and / or education.
- Passion for innovative content marketing.
- Interest and flair for graphic design.
- Passion for supporting inclusivity in society.
- Passion for continuous learning and personal development.
- Highly motivated, friendly and ambitious (must share our company values).
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to take on a central role in a growing team with plenty of opportunity to develop further as a marketing professional.
We look forward to hearing from interested candidates. Unique and creative approaches to the job position are welcomed (see our content marketing challenge below!)
- Send in your CV, cover letter and answers to the below challenge (in whatever format you prefer) to eQS Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17th January 2020.
- w/c 20th January 2020: Introductory interview (10-minute phone call)
- w/c 27th January 2020: Face-to-face in-depth interview (2 hours at our office in Hebburn).
- w/c 3rd February 2020: Second interview (1 hour allowed – includes 10-minute presentation by the candidate).
- We would then look to appoint a successful candidate in February 2020 with, ideally, a March 2020 start date.