We offer a flexible business model in which all types of working arrangements will be considered. The role is for 37.5 hours per week and the successful candidate is required to start as soon as possible.
We operate a hybrid working model, splitting our time between our office is in Central London (Old Street) and home. Our clients are based around the UK and further afield so the role may require travel.
We offer 30 days’ holiday and employer’s pension contribution of up to 6% of salary.
We are committed to best practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Black, minority ethnic and disabled candidates are particularly encouraged to apply so we have the widest pool to choose the most suitable candidate from.
With over 65 years’ combined expertise, EW Group and Challenge Consultancy are the leading full-service diversity and inclusion consultancy. Supported by a team of more than 100 diversity specialists, our training, analysis and consultancy programmes have been delivered to more than 3,000 organisations across 80 countries with clients including Mercedes Formula 1, The Economist Group, the BBC, Dyson, adidas, Arsenal Football Club, URBN and The White Company.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. Working within the Operations Team, this role will be supporting the Co-Founder, Femi Otitoju, with excellent one to one support.
The successful candidate will be skilled at multi-tasking, prioritising and excellent customer service to ensure the Co-Founder and our clients receive a high-quality service.
– Experience of working in an organisation or role aimed at addressing structural inequalities, this might be in a paid or voluntary capacity.
– Experience of working to a high standard in an office administrative role and/or Executive Assistant role
– Experience of project coordination/administration to ensure smooth client service delivery for Co-Founder
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates the following competencies.
– Strong organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to problem solve and take initiative.
– Ability to balance different demands, prioritise and make decisions
Provide the Co-Founder with excellent one to one support, including:
• Managing her diary, overall and in general. Organising telephone calls and meetings
• Attending and servicing meetings as required
• Reminding and alerting to up-coming courses, meetings, phone call events.
• Liaising with clients.
• Conducting EDI related research as required
• Preparing reports and presentations
• Making travel and hotel arrangements
• Working with the co-founder to ensure all client facing work is delivered to time and quality standards, in collaboration with/supporting Project Managers.
• Prioritise projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, gaining cooperation, monitoring and coordinating progress, and problem solving in a timely fashion
• Ensuring our database/CRM is up to date in relation to project administration
Senior / General Administration
• Have an oversight of how the Co-Founder’s time is utilised to ensure business need is met
• Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Act as the point of contact for the co-founder among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Maintain expense reports and travel reimbursements
• Have a forward-thinking mentality and the ability to plan ahead and be able to anticipate needs of the co-founder
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• You will be practical and positive in your approach with Co-Founder, clients and colleagues.
• You will recognise the systemic nature of racism, sexism and other oppressions and understand how they can show in day to day interactions with others.
• A commitment to treating colleagues and clients with dignity and respect at all times.
• The pace of work is often high, as you will be responding to client needs. The successful applicant will be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
• You can work collaboratively, and you are a natural problem-solver.
• You are confident communicator and can demonstrate relevant previous experience.
• You will be happy to take responsibility for managing your own workload, and for raising any workload issues with the Head of Operations.