THE INFORMATION BELOW WAS LAST UPDATED: 24/03/20
Our priority, as your assistive technology training provider, will always be the health and safety of our students and our trainers. Below, you will find advice on booking online training sessions and the additional steps we are taking to ensure we continue to deliver safe opportunities for you to learn and achieve your goals.
e-Quality Learning is carefully monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to follow official Government and Public Health England advice in our operations. Any further changes will be updated below.
- We have set up a dedicated COVID-19 response team that meets weekly to review operations, plus, official Government and Public Health England advice is reviewed daily.
- We will update this web page as required, in line with the latest official Government advice and any COVID-19 related communication from universities.
- Due to the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23rd March 2020, we have suspended all face-to-face training, until further notice (initially, three weeks).
- We are offering all students who have booked a face-to-face session the option to swap to an online session. If you would like to do this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have informed our trainers that our students have the option to swap to online training.
- Where your preference is for face-to-face these will be postponed, pending Government advice.
We understand that the situation could change, but please rest assured e-Quality Learning is monitoring this on your behalf and will keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Training Bookings Team Leader Samantha McDougall at email@example.com.