THE INFORMATION BELOW WAS LAST UPDATED: 24/03/20
Our priority at e-Quality Learning will always be the health and safety of our team and our students. Below you will find our latest advice on our training sessions and the additional steps we are taking to ensure we continue to deliver safe opportunities for our colleagues to work and our students to learn.
e-Quality Learning is carefully monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to follow official Government and Public Health England advice in our operations. Any further changes will be amended below and will be communicated to you directly via Yammer.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES EQL IS TAKING
- We have set up a dedicated COVID-19 response team that meets weekly to review operations, plus, official Government and Public Health England advice is reviewed daily.
- We will update this web page, as required, in line with the latest official Government advice and any COVID-19 related communication from universities.
- Due to the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23rd March 2020, we have suspended all face-to-face training, until further notice (initially, three weeks).
- We are offering all students the option to swap any booked onsite sessions to online and to book any new sessions as online only, until further notice.
- For students that require face-to-face training, these sessions will be postponed until a later date, pending Government advice.
- If you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or if at any point you or anyone in your household has contracted Coronavirus, please contact email@example.com to keep us informed of your health status.
We understand that the situation could change, but please rest assured e-Quality Learning is monitoring this on your behalf and will keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Training Development Manager Leanne Redshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.